Make a difference in a child's life!
America Reads and America Counts is a program that provides Federal Work Study assignments for eligible college students to tutor elementary and middle school children.
New! Summer 2018 Financial Aid
Summer financial aid
may be available based on enrollment and remaining eligibility for the year. You will only need to complete the Summer 2018 Student Loan Request if you are applying for student loans for the summer term. If you are eligible, Pell Grants and other grants will be automatically awarded after you enroll for summer term.
New! Additional Pell Grant available for summer term!
Students can now receive a 2nd Pell award, called Pell 2
, up to their regular scheduled full-time term award for the 2017-18 aid year. Even if you received Pell for full-time enrollment for both fall and spring, you can still receive Pell for the summer term.
New! New requirements for verification process
For your personal security and to meet new federal regulations, we can no longer accept student verification documents by email. All documents must be submitted using our online E-forms, in person or by mail or fax.
New for summer 2017!
The Financial Aid Academic Plan will be referred to as the Student Success Plan. Learn more.
It's MY FUTURE!
We are proud to hose several campus events
to promote financial literacy for SPC students. Learn more about these events and how you can earn chances to win a $500 scholarship!
New! Complete the 2018-19 FAFSA now!
Use your 2016 tax information to file your FAFSA application
for 2018-19. Don't forget the FAFSA is free to complete. SPC's school code is 001528.
Financial Aid impact from Hurricane Irma
See information due to Hurricane Irma, including questions about withdrawing from classes, updates to fall term dates, and what to do if you are experiencing a change in income. Learn more
Need to check your financial aid status? Don't stand in line. Go online. Online student services are available when you are - 24/7.
Login to MySPC to:
- Check your SPC student email for notices. This is not the same as your MyCourses email. If you are not able to access your SPC student email, contact the Help Desk at 727-341-4357. All notifications are sent to your SPC student email. You may forward this email to your personal email.
- Check your To Do List under MyActionItems daily to view any outstanding items for financial aid, admissions, or other departments. Respond immediately to any To Do List request because outstanding items can prohibit you from registering for classes and from getting financial aid awards. When submitting documents, be sure to:
- Write your name and SPC Student ID clearly at the top of each page
- Do not submit original documents
- Keep copies of all submitted documents for your records
- View Financial Aid Status
- View Financial Aid Awards under Financial Assistance. Choose the year you wish to view. You can view the types and amounts of financial aid you have been awarded by year and by term. If you attend less than full-time during any term, your Cost of Attendance and financial aid award amounts will be adjusted. This could result in reduction or removal of loans or other financial aid.
- Accept/Decline Awards You must complete this process in order for your financial aid to be applied to your student account for tuition and fees.
- Enroll in iontuition. Use this great tool to manage your debt and successfully repay your student loans.
Awards and email notifications are processed DAILY. The following benchmarks are in place. You will be notified by email if, during peak processing times, these benchmarks have been revised.
- Verification - 14 working days from the receipt date of all required documentation.
- SAP Appeals - 15 working days from the receipt date of all required documentation.