State employees may be eligible for a tuition waiver of up to six credits each term. The waiver does not cover lab fees, special fees, or the cost of textbooks and materials. State university, community college and local school district employees are not eligible for the waiver. After your human resources department has certified that you meet the eligibility requirements:
- Complete steps 1-6 to apply for admission to SPC.
- Complete the State Employee Tuition Waiver form each term and have it signed by your supervisor and agency head.
- Meet with an advisor to select classes that are eligible for the waiver and complete a registration form. (Enrollment is on a space available basis.)
- Submit both forms in person to a student services office on your campus during the special registration period listed on the Academic Calendar.
Distance Student Protocol – Submission of State Employee Tuition Waiver form
Distance learners submitting the waiver form will use the following method:
- Fax document to the Business office. FAX: 727-444-6318
- Scan and email document to Ms. Sonja Green, email@example.com
- Ensure the form is completely filled out and includes your student ID number.
- Enroll in classes.