In order to get your financial aid you must complete the Accept/Decline awards process. Login to MySPC and choose My Financial Aid and:
- Choose the year you wish to view.
- Read and agree to the Conditions of Financial Assistance.*
- Review the details of your award package before making decisions. Some of the awards are automatically accepted for you.
- Accept, reduce or decline the loans offered to you.* You can reduce any loan amount after checking the "Accept" box. If you have been awarded both a Subsidized and Unsubsidized Federal Direct Loan, you must accept the full Subsidized Loan before you can receive the Unsubsidized Loan.
- If you attend less than full-time during any term, your Cost of Attendance and financial aid award amounts will be adjusted. This could result in reduction or removal of loans or other financial aid.
- Use the links provided to complete the Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note.*
- You must select the "Submit" button.
* These steps must be done before your funds can be applied to your student account for tuition and fees.
You must be enrolled in at least six credits. All loans are disbursed in two payments. Once you accept the loans offered, if they exceed your tuition and fee charges, you may purchase books using your remaining loan balance through the Book Line of Credit. Any remaining balances will be applied to your SPC OneCard starting at the end of the fourth week of classes. View Loan Basics for details including information for first-time Stafford borrowers.