2018-19 Forms

E-FormsE-Forms for 2018-19 coming soon!
E-Forms are easier to complete and can even be completed on mobile devices.

Financial aid forms for fall 2018, spring 2019, and summer 2019

Please complete the form, print it out, sign and date, make a copy for your records, and submit.

Fillable forms work best using Internet Explorer or Chrome. You may also View Firefox files without downloading them.

FAFSA tools

  • FAFSA on the Web worksheet
     Use this form to assist you in completing the FAFSA


  To submit Verification documents, you may:

  • Asset Worksheet - E-Form
    Use this form to report asset information if required to do so on your To Do List.
  • Child Support Paid - E-Form
    Use this form if you need to report Child Support Paid for 2016 as reported on the FAFSA, if you have been asked to do so on your To Do List.
  • Citizenship/Immigration Documentation Affidavit - PDF
    This form is for the collection of DHS or other U.S. Citizen/nationality documents from students unable to present their documents in person.
  • Dependency Status Worksheet
    Complete if you have been asked by Financial Assistance Services for documentation regarding your dependency status for 2018-19.
  • Dependent Clarification Worksheet - E-Form
    Use this form if you (the student) or your parent(s) included dependent(s) in the household size that were not claimed as a dependent on your or your parents’ 2016 tax return.
  •  Grade Level Correction - E-Form
     After you have corrected your grade level information on your FAFSA, submit this form if you have been instructed to do so. We will use it to assess your eligibility for financial assistance as a dependent student.
  • Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose - PDF
    Please submit this document if you have been asked to do so. SPC must have the original of this document. Scanned or faxed copies of this document cannot be accepted. We will also require a government issued picture ID, such as a Florida Driver's License.
  • Income Clarification Worksheet - E-Form
     Used during the verification process for students/parents who have not reported sufficient income to support their household size.
  • Other Untaxed Income - E-Form
    Submit this document to provide 2016 other untaxed income if you have been asked to do so on your To Do List.
  • Pell Grant Grade Level Correction - E-Form
    After you have corrected your grade level information on your FAFSA, submit this form if you have been instructed to do so. We will use it to assess your eligibility for a Pell Grant.
  • Receipt of Food Stamps - E-Form
    Use this form if you need to report food stamps received in 2016 as reported on the FAFSA, if you have been asked to do so on your To Do List.
  •  Selective Service Verification Form - E-Form
      For students with the checklist item asking for proof of registration with the Selective Service, this form will help you understand what information and documents our office must receive.
  • Student Aid Eligibility Worksheet for Question 23 - PDF
    Use this worksheet to determine your eligibility for financial aid if you have been convicted of possessing or selling illegal drugs or because you left question 23 on the FAFSA blank.
  • Unusual Enrollment Petition - E-Form
    Use this form to document unusual circumstances that resulted in failure to gain academic credit at SPC or at a prior institution during the last four academic years. Only submit this form if you have been asked to do so.
  • Verification Worksheet - E-Form
    If you are selected for Verification, please submit this form, along with other requested documents.
  • Request for Transcript of Tax Return
    Use IRS form 4506-T with Box #8 checked to request that a paper copy of your return be sent to your personal address. Please do not submit this request to SPC and do not have the Tax Return Transcript mailed directly to SPC. For additional help, go to IRS Transcript Types and Ways to Order Them.

Satisfactory Academic Progress

Choose and complete the form that fits your situation.

  • Satisfactory Academic Progress - E-Form
    Complete this form if you are on Financial Aid Suspension for Financial Aid GPA, Completion Ratio, Maximum Time Frame, or a failed Student Success Plan/Financial Aid Academic Plan, and are submitting an initial appeal.
  • Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal for a denied SAP Appeal 
    Complete this form if you are appealing a 2018-19 denied SAP Appeal. You must meet with a Financial Assistance Services Counselor or Cyber Generalist in order to obtain this form and a Counselor must sign the form. You are limited to one appeal to a denial per academic year.

To submit an SAP Appeal you may bring it into Financial Aid or e-mail it to sapappeals@spcollege.edu 



  • Bright Futures Eligibility Appeal 
  • Bright Futures Grade and Hour Evaluation Request 
  • Johnnie Ruth Clarke Scholarship Appeal  

Fee Waivers

  • Department of Children and Families Tuition and Fee Exemption
    Students who received services from the Department of Children and Families (DCF) may be eligible for a Tuition and Fee Exemption if they reached age 18 in the custody of DCF, were adopted from DCF, were in the custody of a relative under s. 39.5085, F.S. or placed in a guardianship by the court after reaching age 16 and spending at least 6 months in the custody of DCF.
  • Fee Waiver for Recipients of Purple Heart or Superior Combat Decorations
    Students who have received a Purple Heart or other combat decoration superior in precedence may be eligible for a fee waiver.
  • Homeless Fee Exemption Change in Enrollment
    If you are a Homeless Fee Exemption recipient, complete this form if you have registered for classes. Complete this form again if you change or alter your class schedule for the term.
  • Waivers for Select Florida High School Graduates 
  • Veteran tuition Waiver Program


  • Federal Direct Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS)
    Parents only: follow these procedures to begin the PLUS Loan process, then submit it to Financial Aid.
  • Federal Direct Loan In-School Deferment Request
    In order to qualify for an in-school deferment, you must be enrolled at least half-time. Interest does not accrue (accumulate) on subsidized Stafford Loans during a deferment period, but you are responsible for paying the interest that accrues during a deferment on unsubsidized Stafford Loans. If you don’t pay the interest that accrues on an unsubsidized Stafford Loan during a deferment period, it will be capitalized (added to the loan principal balance) at the end of the deferment.
    SPC routinely sends enrollment information to the National Clearinghouse where lenders can access the data. If your enrollment is not being recognized, you can request a loan deferment form by contacting your Federal Loan Servicer. For completion, fax the form to 727-341-3231 or submit it at a campus Business Office. For confirmation that your enrollment information was reported, you may email seay.cynthia@spcollege.edu
  • Federal Direct Stafford Loan Entrance Counseling 
  • Federal Direct Stafford Loan Exit Counseling 
  • Federal Direct Stafford Loan Master Promissory Note 
  • Private Education Loan Applicant Self-Certification
    This form satisfies the requirements that a private education loan lender must obtain a self-certification signed by the applicant before disbursing a private education loan.


Documents provided on this website will require Adobe® Reader®. If you do not have this software, please visit the Adobe download site.