International student employment


To qualify for student employment at SPC, international students: 

  • Should visit an international student center on the St Pete Gibbs, Clearwater, and Tarpon Springs campuses.
  • Are only eligible for Student Assistant jobs.
  • Need to have a Social Security Number (SSN) to complete the initial job application online. Before a SSN can be issued, international students are required to have a prospective job offer. The international center can provide students with a letter signed by the prospective hiring supervisor indicating the student is eligible to work. The student can then take the letter to a Social Security Administration office to request a Social Security Card. Once a Social Security Number is issued, the initial job application process can continue.
  • Are exempt from completing the FAFSA.


Apply for student employment positions.