Have a question?


Self Service Options
If you can't find what you need, check our Frequently Asked Questions or Financial Aid TV videos.

Foundation Scholarship IconHave you applied for Foundation Scholarships?
Apply and submit a letter of recommendation by Sept. 27 at 5 p.m. for Spring 2018.
foundationiconNew! Are you a graduating Pinellas County high school student?
Apply for the Presidential Scholarship by Jan. 23, 2018 and earn up to 60 credit hours of covered tuition!
My Future Icon smallNew for summer 2017!
The Financial Aid Academic Plan will be referred to as the Student Success Plan. Learn more. 
My Future Icon smallIt's MY FUTURE!
We are proud to hose several campus events to promote financial literacy for SPC students. Learn more about these events and how you can earn chances to win a $500 scholarship!
New! File your FAFSA for next academic year now!
File your FAFSA application now. Best of all, you can use your 2015 tax information, the same tax information you used to complete this year’s application.
IRS Data Retrieval Tool
New! The IRS Data Retrieval Tool is unavailable at this time

No need to panic – you can still fill out both your 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 FAFSA’s by manually inputting your tax information. Use the same 2015 tax information for both applications. Read more.
Important2017-18 Verification requirements
If your 2017-18 FAFSA application is selected for Verification, make sure you understand what documents you need to submit. Most forms related to Verification are available in an electronic format. Not all applicants will be asked to submit the same documents.
FA-TV Announcement IconGet answers to basic financial aid questions - 24/7
Check out Financial Aid TV. Eliminate the need to call or stand in line. Get easy-to-understand answers by watching short videos on important financial aid topics.
Withdraw IconWithdrawing from classes can cost you!
If you plan to withdraw from a class or all your classes, see the consequences of your decision.

Helpful tips

Q: How do I apply for financial aid? 

A: You need to complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). 

Q: Do I need to submit anything else for my file? 

A: Login to MySPC and check your financial aid status and To Do list for items marked initiated.

Q: Do I have a Book Line of Credit (BLOC)? 

A: BLOC availability is displayed on the status page of your MySPC account.

Q: How do I submit an appeal for SAP? 

A: Visit for complete directions on how to submit an SAP appeal.