If you are not a U.S. Citizen and you want
to study in the U.S., please follow these steps.
- Complete the application and wait for confirmation from International Admissions
- Pay the non-refundable $140 fee by credit card or mail
- Review Financial Requirements
- Have your high school and/or college transcripts evaluated
- No TOEFL or IELTS scores required. Click here for more information.
FREE INTERNATIONAL STUDENT GUIDE
Download our International Student Guide for more information and frequently asked questions.
Contact Kyrsten Catlin, International Admissions Specialist, InternationalAdmissions@spcollege.edu, 727-341-3251 (leave voicemail).
International Admissions Address: District Office, 6021 142nd Ave. N., Clearwater, FL 33760 (By appointment only)