Military Transcript Request


If you were trained by and served in any branch of the United States armed forces, you could earn academic credit for your service. The amount and type of credits that SPC awards follows the recommendations of the American Council on Education and the U.S. Department of Defense. These credit recommendations appear in the Military Guide Online and on military transcripts.

Most of the time, awarding academic credit benefits the student. However, in some cases, excessive hours may be posted as elective credit which can impact your ability to receive financial aid. For that reason, we recommend you speak with a Veterans Services Specialist.

Get started

To receive credit, you'll need to:

  1. Request your military transcript from your service branch.  
  2. Send your military transcript to SPC’s Admissions Office, where it will be evaluated.

Army Transcripts

Call 1-866-297-4427 or go to Army/American Council on Education Registry Transcript System (AARTS) 

Air Force Transcripts

Call 1-877-253-7122 or go to Air University  

Coast Guard Transcripts

Call 1-877-253-7122 or go to 

Marine Transcripts

Call 1-877-253-7122 or go to Navy College Program 

Navy Transcripts

Call 1-877-253-7122 or go to Navy College Program  


Veterans' Service Records 

American Council on Education (ACE) Transcripts

Go to for more information.

Community College of the Air Force Transcripts

Call Mary Ruth Hicks at 1-813-828-7320

CLEP Transcripts

Call 1-800-257-9558 (Cost = $15)
To determine pass/fail for a student: Call 1-800-257-9558, give SSN and DOB or address (for ID purposes) and give our passing score for specific test taken.

AP Transcripts

Call 1-888-225-5427 (toll-free) or 609-771-7300 | Fax: 609-530-0482 | TTY: 609-882-4118
Log in at and click on Get and Send Scores.
Address AP Services, PO Box 6671, Princeton, NJ 08541-6671

IB Transcripts

Call the IB Office in New York at 212-696-4464.

ACT Scores

Log in to send your scores and click on Send Scores in the services box.

Multijurisdictional Counterdrug Task Force Training (MCTFT)

Call 727-865-2600; Students not in SPC database – certificate is given at completion of course; no transcript available.

Hillsborough County High School Transcripts

Call 1-813-272-4000.

Pinellas County High School Transcripts

Call 727-793-2701.

GED Transcripts

Call 1-877-352-4331 or get more information online.

For Transcript Translation

Call World Education Services 212-966-6311.