Contact us

Contact Admissions and Records for questions regarding:

Transfer Credit evaluation
727-341-7141, email 

727-302-6884, email 

Transcripts (Incoming)

Florida residency status
727-341-3403, email 

Official Hardcopy Transcripts

Mail official hardcopy high school and college transcripts to:

St. Petersburg College
The Office of Admissions and Records
PO Box 33089
St. Petersburg, FL 33733

SPC graduation

Graduating from SPC

ImportantGraduation Candidates
To participate in the commencement ceremony you must be a candidate for graduation and meet all requirements for your degree or certificate by the end of term. You will be notified if you are a candidate for graduation at your SPC email address approximately 5 weeks after term begins. If you do not receive a notification and think you should graduate at the end of the term, please contact your academic advisor who can perform a graduation check with you.
Summer 2018 Commencement Ceremony

If you are a candidate for graduation and want to participate in the commencement ceremony, you must register to attend to have your name in the program. The deadline to have your name in the commencement program is Thursday, June 14, 2018.


Graduation means you have officially and successfully completed all of your degree requirements that will be recorded on your official transcript. Our Admissions and Records office will certify your graduation and officially confer your degree after final grades are verified at the end of the term.

There is no need to apply for graduation. You will automatically be evaluated for the program you are currently pursuing and any degree or certificate embedded within that program. If you have any questions about graduation, please contact us at 

To review your personalized advising report in MySPC, click on ‘View My Advisement Report.” If you have any questions about graduation requirements, contact an advisor who can perform a graduation check with you to determine if you are eligible to graduate.

Final responsibility for meeting graduation requirements rests with you, the student.

Commencement Ceremony 

Commencement is the formal celebration of the degree you have earned and is a time for you to receive well-deserved recognition for your hard work. While you do not have to apply to graduate, you do need to register in MySPC to attend the commencement ceremony. If you would like your name in the official program, you will need to register by a specific deadline. Please see the full details about registering for commencement


You will not receive your diploma at the commencement ceremony. After your degree or certificate is conferred, your diploma will be mailed to the address listed on your commencement checklist two to three weeks after the degree is awarded. If your address changes, email your new address to us at

If you do not attend the commencement ceremony, the name on your diploma will be the name in your MySPC student account. Make sure your address is updated and accurate since that is the address your diploma will be sent.

All financial holds, including exit interviews, must be cleared before your diploma is released.

Honors designation on your diploma will be based on your final cumulative GPA.

A $15 diploma fee for a duplicate or replacement is required. Contact if you have any questions.

Transcript Request 

Official transcript requests are made through your MySPC account. Make sure your degree has been conferred and applied to your transcript before you request a transcript. If you have questions about ordering or sending out your SPC transcript, please send an email to 

You can have your transcript delivered electronically for free to select Florida public universities and colleges.

You can also request a hard copy of your official transcript by mail for $5 per copy. It is your responsibility to include the exact and correct address of where the official transcript is to be mailed. Make sure the mailing address you provide is accurate as the $5 fee is nonrefundable.

St. Petersburg College cannot process requests over the telephone. Additionally, we do not fax or email transcripts. We cannot provide an official transcript if there is a hold on your student account.