2018-19 forms are available now!
Most forms related to Verification of FAFSA data are now available in an electronic format. These E-Forms are easier to complete and can even be completed on mobile devices.
Financial aid forms for fall 2018, spring 2019, and summer 2019
For fillable forms, complete, print, sign and date, make a copy for your records, and submit.
Fillable forms work best using Internet Explorer or Chrome. You may also View Firefox files without downloading them.
Satisfactory Academic Progress
Choose and complete the form that fits your situation.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress - E-Form
Complete this form if you are on Financial Aid Suspension for Financial Aid GPA, Completion Ratio, Maximum Time Frame, or a failed Student Success Plan/Financial Aid Academic Plan, and are submitting an initial appeal.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal for a denied SAP Appeal
Complete this form if you are appealing a 2018-19 denied SAP Appeal. You must meet with a Financial Assistance Services Counselor or Cyber Generalist in order to obtain this form and a Counselor must sign the form. You are limited to one appeal to a denial per academic year.
To submit an SAP Appeal you may bring it into Financial Aid or e-mail it to email@example.com
- Bright Futures Eligibility Appeal
- Bright Futures Grade and Hour Evaluation Request
- Johnnie Ruth Clarke Scholarship Appeal
- Department of Children and Families Tuition and Fee Exemption
Students who received services from the Department of Children and Families (DCF) may be eligible for a Tuition and Fee Exemption if they reached age 18 in the custody of DCF, were adopted from DCF, were in the custody of a relative under s. 39.5085, F.S. or placed in a guardianship by the court after reaching age 16 and spending at least 6 months in the custody of DCF.
- Fee Waiver for Recipients of Purple Heart or Superior Combat Decorations
Students who have received a Purple Heart or other combat decoration superior in precedence may be eligible for a fee waiver.
- Homeless Fee Exemption Change in Enrollment
If you are a Homeless Fee Exemption recipient, complete this form if you have registered for classes. Complete this form again if you change or alter your class schedule for the term.
- Waivers for Select Florida High School Graduates
- Veteran tuition Waiver Program
- Federal Direct Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS)
Parents only: follow these procedures to begin the PLUS Loan process, then submit it to Financial Aid.
- Federal Direct Loan In-School Deferment Request
In order to qualify for an in-school deferment, you must be enrolled at least half-time. Interest does not accrue (accumulate) on subsidized Stafford Loans during a deferment period, but you are responsible for paying the interest that accrues during a deferment on unsubsidized Stafford Loans. If you don’t pay the interest that accrues on an unsubsidized Stafford Loan during a deferment period, it will be capitalized (added to the loan principal balance) at the end of the deferment.
SPC routinely sends enrollment information to the National Clearinghouse where lenders can access the data. If your enrollment is not being recognized, you can request a loan deferment form by contacting your Federal Loan Servicer. For completion, fax the form to 727-341-3231 or submit it at a campus Business Office. For confirmation that your enrollment information was reported, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Federal Direct Stafford Loan Entrance Counseling
- Federal Direct Stafford Loan Exit Counseling
- Federal Direct Stafford Loan Master Promissory Note
- Private Education Loan Applicant Self-Certification
This form satisfies the requirements that a private education loan lender must obtain a self-certification signed by the applicant before disbursing a private education loan.
Documents provided on this website will require Adobe® Reader®. If you do not have this software, please visit the Adobe download site.