Student Point of View...
Seminole students answer questions about county government before eTown Hall meeting.
Located on 113th Street in Seminole and surrounded by beautiful pine woodlands, the Seminole Campus of St. Petersburg College focuses on using technology to improve teaching and learning and the environment.
Visit SPC Seminole Campus on Facebook!
The campus offers associate, bachelor and professional certificate programs and is home to the University Partnership Center, allowing SPC students to earn bachelor, graduate and doctoral degrees. The Seminole Campus is also home to the Seminole Community Library, which opened in 2003 as a partnership between the college and the City of Seminole. The University of Florida's College of Dentistry and College of Pharmacy also have teaching facilities on the Seminole campus.
• View and register for class offerings using the MySPC student portal.
• See your Advisor for help in selecting classes.
• View the Registration Guide for more information on applying and becoming a student at SPC.
• Looking for more information on: Registration, Applying, Important Dates, Paying for Classes or Receiving a Textbook Credit?
• See Universal Tuition Due Date:
PLEASE NOTE: Students can locate their tuition due date via their MySPC Fee Schedule after registering for classes. Tuition unpaid by the stated deadline will result in the removal of registered classes from one's student schedule. Students may re-register for classes on a space-available basis starting 72 hours after the classes are removed for non-payment. Registration is not allowed after the first class meeting. The last day to register for online classes is the Sunday before classes begin for each term.
Want to start your own business? Visit our Career & Entrepreneurship Center (CEC) for career development and entrepreneurship resources.
- View the Registration Guide »